START YOUR CNA EKG CAREER TODAY
We Have 22, 29, and 44 day CNA Programs.
We Only Accept 15 Students Per Class. Enroll Today.
3 Schedules to Choose From
Choose Between our 29 Day Weekday Class, Our 44 Day Evening Class, Or Our 22 Day Weekend class.
Get CNA And EKG Certified
With Our Bundle You Will Take Our CNA Program First, Then Take The Online EKG Program Afterwards
Payment Plans Available
We Only Require $100 And The Rest of The Tuition is Split Into Payment Plans to be Paid Off By The Last Day of Class.
SAVE $300 OFF TUITION FOR OUR OCTOBER PROGRAMS!SPECIAL ENDS OCTOBER 27TH 2019
Get Started Today Fill Out The Form -->
Learn The Skills Needed to Pass The State Exam And The NCCT Exam
This bundle, is ideal for people who aspire to work in the Hospital setting.Hospitals want to hire people who can do ECG’S, and have a CNA license!
When you have more than one license, or certification, you become more useful, since they can use you in more than one area of the hospital. And that Means More Money! ECG Technicians Earn On Average $25 Per Hour.
Here is What is Included In Your Tuition
Online EKG Program
Our 10 Day 84 Hour Online EKG program in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician. The objective of the EKG Technician Training Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician in a medical facility, physician office, clinic, or rehabilitation center. Students are prepared to take national certification exams upon completion of this extremely comprehensive EKG training course.
Most frequent questions and answers
A nursing assistant, also known as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), are individuals responsible for the general care for patients at a variety of different locations, including Hospitals, personal homes, Assisted Living Homes, Nursing Homes, Adult Day Care Centers and Hospice Registry’s.
The duties of a CNA will vary depending on the patient, but some general responsibilities include recording patient’s vital signs (i.e. heart rate and blood pressure), helping them in and out of bed, and assisting with feeding and personal hygiene. A nursing assistant may also help doctors and nurses during medical procedures.
The CNA program at Western Medical Training Center emphasizes safety principles, infection control, and methods for providing physical care as well as emotional and social support to patients.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be eligible for the State of California Nursing Assistant Certification Examination. The California Nursing Assistant Certification Exam consists of two sections, a written exam and a clinical skills test. You need to pass both sections with scores over 70% in order to earn CNA certification.
It’s simple, our students are motivated learners and our fast-paced program can be accomplished with hard work. Students pay for our program, then, they show up prepared and ready to learn.
- Western Medical Training Center invests most its training on job skills. Our program is designed to train job skills and not much time on life skills such as time management and attendance. Although many of our students are currently in a degree program or are pursuing our training to prepare for an advanced professional degree, we also have had several students come out of high school and perform well upon completion of the program.
- Western Medical Training Center students must take their training seriously by being prepared and attending class sessions every day and on time. Every student must be able to demonstrate and perform all competencies and this can be achieved through preparation and practical training in our lab while being guided by skilled professionals. No students are left behind. If students need refresher training or more support, they are always welcomed to sit in on other class schedules or come and practice skills anytime within business hours.
- Longer programs must train for a minimum number of hours which equal approximately 8 – 9 months in length to have access to government financial aid programs.
- Longer programs are also geared towards teaching “life” skills. Longer programs help ensure these students are learning the basic functions of working at a job such as, time management, showing up to work on time, professional dress, use of proper language, etc. These habits take longer than 12 weeks to develop.
- Employers ultimately care about Certified Nursing Assistants, EKG Technicians and Pharmacy Technicians, being proficient, reliable, customer service oriented, and ability to perform core competencies regardless of the length of the program. Our employers have been pleased with our graduates and in turn they hire many of our students contingent on them passing their state exam.
Our students require less support in professional development and skills. As a result, we require less staff, less time training on life skills, and most of the training is focused on performing functions in their trade. (Also see answers to question on accreditation)
- We don’t participate in Title IV federal financial aid programs, hence, our programs are shorter focus mainly on skills. (Schools participating in Title IV federal financial aid programs (FAFSA) are required to offer longer programs in order to receive aid. In addition, many vocational schools (depending on their status as a non-profit or for-profit) are required to meet a minimum of 10% of their tuition revenue as non-government aid (90/10 rule mandated by the Department of Education). As an example, an 8 month program with access to financial aid and tuition of $18,000 will receive a maximum of approximately up to $15,500 in financial aid from the government for qualified students. The remaining balance must be paid out of pocket by the student or through a private lender.)
- Western Medical Training Center’s training delivers all the skills and knowledge necessary in 12 weeks or less. With committed students they can achieve the skills necessary for employment and don’t require extra staff and time to teach basic life skills.
- Since we are not seeking government aid, we do not require 8 – 9 months of training. We require less staff and hours on training basic life skills and invest the majority of our team’s efforts on career skills. We also occupy very little space for offices. With these efficiencies we’re able to pass savings on to our students.
Accreditation and Approvals Western Medical Training Center is a private school with exemption status through the Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private and Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Western Medical Training Center’s programs are approved by the State of California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Licensing and Certification Program, Aide and Technician Certification Section (ATCS) & Board of Registered Nursing.
Here is Just a couple of Pictures From our Classes Graduations And State Exams
Here is What Our Students Have to Say About Us
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL? WITH OUR CNA EKG BUNDLE WE NOT ONLY TRAIN YOU AS A CNA BUT AS A NATIONALLY CERTIFIED ECG TECHNICIAN. WE ONLY ACCEPT 15 STUDENTS PER CLASS TO GIVE YOU THE BEST EDUCATION. HURRY AND SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW.
Save $100 Off Our Normal EKG Price When You Choose Our CNA EKG Bundle. Tuition Only $1900ur All-inclusive Training program, will train you as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Electrocardiogram Technician (ECG). This bundle, is ideal for people who aspire to work in the Hospital setting. Hospitals want to hire people who can do ECG’S, and have a CNA license! When you have more than one license, or certification, you become more useful, since they can use you in more than one area of the hospital. And that Means More Money! ECG Technicians Earn On Average $25 Per Hour. We give you 3 different CNA schedules to choose from: A 29 day weekday program, that is Monday-Friday from 8am-2:30pm. A 44 day evening program, that is Monday-Friday from 4pm-8pm. And a 22 day Weekend program, that is Saturday and Sunday, from 7am-3:30pm. Our 10 Day 84 Hour Online EKG program in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician. The objective of the EKG Technician Training Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician in a medical facility, physician office, clinic, or rehabilitation center. Students are prepared to take national certification exams upon completion of this extremely comprehensive EKG training course.
Save $100 Off Our Normal EKG Price When You Choose Our CNA EKG Bundle. Tuition Only $1900