Our EKG Online Program Is Now Open For Enrollment!!
Our 10 Day 80 Hour Online EKG training course in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician. The objective of the EKG Technician Training Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify as an ECG/EKG Technician or Telemetry Technician in a medical facility, physician office, clinic, or rehabilitation center. Students are prepared to take national certification exams upon completion of this extremely comprehensive EKG training course.
Why Take Our EKG Program?
- Our EKG Program Is Only 10 Days
- Class is Online
- 80 Hours Of Theory
- 4 Hours On Campus Lab
- Tuition Only
- Test Held On Campus
- CNA’s With EKG Certification Are In Demand
- Work In a Hospital, Doctors Offices And More
- Make Between $15 -$25 Per Hour
- Be Able To Work in The Emergency Room
- Get 54 CEU’s To Renew Your License
Course Approved By: