MAY 29TH CNA EVENING PROGRAM SPECIAL, SAVE $100 OFF TUITION!
We offer a comprehensive 22, 29 and 44 Day CNA program consisting of 51 hours of theory, 20 hours of lab, and 102 hours of clinical hands on training.
Our students graduate with the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain a rewarding career in the healthcare field.
A Certified Nursing Assistant has a variety of responsibilities which include but is not limited to:
Bathing, checking vital signs, feeding, dressing & helping the patient to ambulate.
CNA’s are part of an important team which helps assure that our elderly get the care that they need and deserve.
With over 1 Million CNA’s needed by the year 2020, this is one of the best career choices that you can make.
Our School has a 90% and above passing rate, plus we help with job placement, to help you get started on your new career path.
Register for one our CNA programs today and get started on your new career.
Get Our CNA Program For Only $1600
GET A FREE RNA CLASS WITH ANY CNA 2018 CLASS
Upcoming Class Schedule
Weekday:(Starts July 16th 2018)
Evening: (Starts May 29th 2018)
Weekend: ( Starts July 7th 2018)
Here is What is Included in your CNA Program:
- 174 Hours of Training
- CPR (AHA For the healthcare provider)
- Live scan Fingerprinting (Done on orientation day)
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Gait Belt
- 2 Sets of Uniforms (Student is responsible for alterations)
- State Exam Handbook
- Skills And Training Videos
- CNA Practice Exam CD
- Job Placement Assistance
- Cap And Gown on Graduation Day (Borrowed)
- WMTC Graduation Tassel
- 2 Extra Review Days Before Your State Exam
- State Exam At Our Campus (Depending On Schedule)
FREE RNA CLASS
**We Are The Only School With Affordable Payment Plans To Fit Your Budget**
- 16 Years Or Older
- Valid Photo I.D (Your ID must match the name on your Social Security card state requirement)
- Social Security Card
- Physical/TB test (Recent within 30 days)
- $100.00 deposit (Applied Towards Your Tuition)
- Weekday 8:00 a.m – 2:30 pm (Monday – Friday) 29 Days
- Evening 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Monday – Friday) 44 Days
- Weekends 7:00 a.m – 3:30 pm (Saturday & Sunday) 22 Days
Course Approved By: