Pharmacy Technician Program
Our 30 DAY 120 Hour on-campus Pharmacy Technician Training Course in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as a pharmacy technician in either a hospital or retail setting.The objective of the Pharmacy Technician Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify for entry-level positions in pharmacies.
- Take their (PTCB) Pharmacy Technician Care Board Exam. This allows the student to have a national license and can work as a pharmacy technician anywhere in the USA. This automatically qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License no externship hours needed. If you are looking to work in a hospital most require a National Certification.
- Students must have 144 externship hours at a Pharmacy which qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License.
**You MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA to be able to get your license.**
Course Approved By:
Here Is Our Upcoming Schedule:
- June 12th – July 3rd 2017 (Monday – Friday) 8 am- 4:30 pm NEW!!MORNING CLASS JUST ADDED!! SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW, THIS CLASS WILL FILL UP FAST!!
- August 21st – October 3rd 2017 (Monday- Friday) 6pm – 10pm
- November 6th – December 19th 2017 (Monday -Friday) 6pm -10pm
- October 1st – December 16th (Saturday & Sunday) 4pm – 10pm ONLY 20 DAYS!!
Take our Pharmacy Technician Training Course today for just $1500 and be on your way to a new career in just 30 days.
Save your seat for just $100 Now. Fill out your information below to get started….