Pharmacy Technician Program
Our 30 DAY 150 Hour on-campus Pharmacy Technician Program in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as a pharmacy technician in either a hospital or retail setting.The objective of the Pharmacy Technician Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify for entry-level positions in pharmacies.
Our Pharmacy Technician Program gives our students 2 ways to get their license:
- Take their (PTCB) Pharmacy Technician Care Board Exam. This allows the student to have a national license and can work as a pharmacy technician anywhere in the USA. This automatically qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License no externship hours needed. If you are looking to work in a hospital most require a National Certification.
- Students must have 120 externship hours at a Pharmacy which qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License.
**You MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA to be able to get your license.**
Here Is Our Upcoming Schedule:
- Weekday (Monday – Friday From 8:00 am – 2:30 pm. Next Class Starts March 14th and ends April 12th 2018.)
- Evening (Monday – Friday From 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Next Class Starts April 12th and ends May 25th 2018.)
- Weekend (Saturday & Sunday From 6 pm – 10 pm. Next Class Starts April 28th And Ends August 19th 2018.)
- Weekday (Monday – Friday From 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. Next Class Starts June 14th and ends July 12th 2018.)
Take our Pharmacy Technician Training Course today for just $1600 and be on your way to a new career in just 30 days.