Pharmacy Technician Program
Our 30 DAY 120 Hour on-campus Pharmacy Technician Training Course in San Diego teaches the skills needed to gain employment as a pharmacy technician in either a hospital or retail setting.The objective of the Pharmacy Technician Program is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to qualify for entry-level positions in pharmacies.
- Take their (PTCB) Pharmacy Technician Care Board Exam. This allows the student to have a national license and can work as a pharmacy technician anywhere in the USA. This automatically qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License no externship hours needed. If you are looking to work in a hospital most require a National Certification.
- Students must have 120 externship hours at a Pharmacy which qualifies you for the California Pharmacy Technician License.
**You MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA to be able to get your license.**
Course Approved By:
Here Is Our Upcoming Schedule:
- August 21st– October 3rd 2017 (Monday- Friday)
- October 1st– December 19th 2017 (Monday- Friday)
- November 6th– December 19th 2017 (Monday- Friday)
- September 5th – September 29th 2017 (Monday – Friday)
Take our Pharmacy Technician Training Course today for just $1500 and be on your way to a new career in just 30 days.
Save your seat for just $100 Now. Fill out your information below to get started….